Friday, June 3, 2011

Entry Fifteen: Example of a Good Product Design


One product I enjoy is my heels by Jessica Simpson.  Since I'm a mom, I love the little things that help remind me that, first of all, I am a woman. This particular pair stands out to me because of their unique design and color.  This peep-toe, back-strap design creates a flirty and fun feeling while the color (gold) is sophisticated and glamorous.  They look sexy and feel great to wear. The label printed inside the shoes is simply the designer's name, Jessica Simpson, in a script type.  Although I love the shoes, I don't care much about the name printed inside them.  Good thing the logo doesn't show when I'm sporting them with a cute outfit (no offense, Jessica).

2 comments:

  1. If she says yes, this can be a great opportunity to work with someone you already have an established relationship with. Keeping these few tips for the first day of a daycare, in mind can help make your experience go much smoother. If you want to get more interesting details about age for preschool, you may go here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The actual teaching work will occur on a part-time basis at the facility. The owner of the franchise will be the one who has to find funding for the various expenses and will be responsible for hiring employees. If you are curious to know more about child care franchise, head over to the website.

    ReplyDelete